♥♥٭cOLLegE LifE.:))♥♥

Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:54 AM by ♥♥٭gailL♥♥

Ang guLo namin..mami2ss ko to eVer...

♥♥٭ MY COLLEGE LIFE:))♥♥

♥♥٭this past seven months..in our school..theres so many hapiii moments that happen..This school(AMA Computer college..)was very memorabLe..
In this school ive met my new friends..classmates..instructors..and speciaLLy my speciaL sum1..hahaha:))

Lets all begin in the first dAy of schooL..in that first dAy..I was worried because i had no friends yet..Id left behind aLL my friends in highscooL..
I began college Life feeLing like a totaL stranger..hohohoho:((
but i havE only 1 friend..her name is KISHA:))weeehh??!!
We became cLassmates and bOardmatess..
The first time i saw her..I didnt expect that she is kind and very nice friend(d kc obvious sa mukha nya..mukhang maldita ehh..haha:))peace tau kisha:))
and that day nakila2 ko na cLa diana..jhoris and ate pau(c ate bugnutin daw)..
The following dAys.. few of my cLassmates becAme my fRiends..Many of my friends stop and transfer to other school..I was sad because out of nine..were onLy five Left..
I cud never forget the days that we are together with my friends..I know that sumday it wiLL not happen again..:((Im just hapii to met a friend Like them..
OMG.. I saw my crush..(hahaha)I didnt know but I want to met him..then one of his friends toLd him that he is my crush..(shocksss nka2hiya tuLoy..)hehe..that time..however.. I wondered whether he liked me too..But in my thought I wanna ask him iF he liked me the way i liked him??(anglandi..haha:))
When my cLassmates Found out that he is my crush,everytime they saw him and even me..they always tease us..(huhu)
In schooL..its just like we didnt know each other(ganun tlaga..)
Days was very Fast and 1st sem wiLl be end..we are in thE last days..
He courted mE..i know that i was aLready faLL in Love with him..(then wats next???)

tO be continue..hahaha!!!!٭♥♥

3 Response to "♥♥٭cOLLegE LifE.:))♥♥"

  1. franciz Says:

    ayyy..ka2miss:)))mami2ss kita...

  2. Day Cody Says:

    just checking...

  3. ♥♥٭gailL♥♥ Says:

    ok po:)))

Post a Comment